|Muslim women bow during evening prayer at the National Mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on the first day of the month of Ramadan on June 6, 2016. RNS photo by Alexandra Radu|
Within these time frames, this was my daily schedule:
- Between 5:27 a.m. and sunrise: Daily Morning Prayer Rite One, BCP (an app on my phone changes the psalms and chapters so I don’t have to manually select them).
- 12:20 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.: Noonday prayer, BCP.
- 3:30 p.m. until 6 p.m.: Recite the Great Litany, BCP.
- 6 p.m. until 7:15 p.m.: Evening Prayer Rite Two, BCP.
- 7:15 p.m. until I go to bed: I read a Compline, either the New Zealand version or one on my app.