Saturday's Movie Night Decision

By TahlibWhich new movie should I go see tonight? I've already seen Transformers and Larry Crowne (liked both). Here's my shortlist for tonight. Pick one, and tell me why?
  • "Harry Potter" but oh the lines! and this will be around for months!
  • "Life Above All" a powerful drama that takes place in South Africa.
  • "Salvation Boulevard" a drama-comedy which Rotten Tomato's loves.
  • "The Ledge" an atheist film but featuring two of my favorite actors, Patrick Wilson and Terrence Howard.
  • "Tree of Life" which I missed when the rest of the AOA crew went in Oklahoma City last week, and which stars Sean Penn and Brad Pitt.
  • "The Undefeated" documentary about Sarah Palin could be fun too.

I'm likely missing something but please don't add Hang Over II or Brides Maids to the list. I ain't goin there!

Comments

Darrel Manson said…
How many times have you seen Tree of Life. If less than 3 that would be my recommendation.
Kate Powell said…
I, along with millions of my closest friends, saw HP today. Moving story of sacrifice.
Lilychi said…
You know we are going to Harry Potter, though I'd go see the new Winnie the Pooh movie, 2 if Chris wouldn't make fun of me.
The mark of the beast is here! Remember to live in the spirit, and keep the 2 commandments. Peace and blessings to you.
Darrel, "Tree of Life" reminded me of every joyfill and painful moment of "nature and grace" in my life. Thanks for recommending it so strongly. As I lost myself in the film, I found my own memories flooding uncontrollably back into my heart.
Vatican News said…
The finale is epic, with a battle worthy of this saga of unequaled planetary success. The decisive meeting between the forces of good and evil is truly the final one, played out in an atmosphere that is almost too dark. Fans of the saga already know everything: for them, the challenge is to compare how faithful the film is to the book. So far, they haven’t complained and we believe they will not have reason to with this film either

Popular Posts