Barnaby Barford: Not just πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

BARNABY BARFORD NEWS
Saturday National Club Auction 3 Oct, Bonhams, 101 New Bond Street
I hope you are well. I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know about a few things that are coming up. First, I was honoured to have been a small part of 'Eastside Story', an amazing theatre project earlier in the year for which I designed and built the set. Second, I have donated a painting to an auction (details below) in support of the National Saturday Club. Also below are some images about the Tree in Chicago! If you'd like more regular updates and to see work in progress, please do follow me on InstagramFacebook, and Twitter[More]
EXPO CHICAGO 19-22 Sep 2019, Navy Pier, Chicago Chicago was brilliant, we had a great response to the new work, David Gill Gallery presented the Apple Tree with a new crop of Apples, a new time-lapse film and a selection of works on paper.