10th Day of Christmas 2013: Tah 10

ALPHA OMEGA ARTS
By TAHLIB
"The Ten Commandments 1" (1985) by Keith Haring
During the dark months that followed a bad break-up in 2007, I found comfort in drinking. Before then, I'd always felt that I had a close "enough" connection to God, but I lost it and only alcohol filled that empty hole. However, on the 10th day of Christmas 2007, I broke down sobbing inside the coat closet of my apartment. During those moments on floor, I cried out for help, and God answered. Over the next year, it was the 10 Commandments that helped me to restore some light to my life; and that experience inspired me to develop a guide for myself that a friend named, "Tah 10." On this 10th day of Christmas, I invite you to check it out.
  1. Follow "One" love.
  2. Become a reflection of that love.
  3. Promote that love.
  4. Keep Sundays for Family.
  5. Honor Mother, Father, and Step-Mother too.
  6. Never leave friends unprotected.
  7. Never pursue rewards alone.
  8. Never claim what is not mine
  9. Never mislead with silence.
  10. Never turnback.