Muslim leader encourages fellow Muslims to visit Museum of the Bible

CHRISTIAN HEADLINES
By Amanda Casanova
WASH., DC---A Washington, D.C. imam, a Muslim leader, is encouraging his Muslim friends to visit the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. The Muslim leader is just one of many different types of people that are visiting the museum and enjoying its exhibits. The president of the museum, Cary Summers, told media last week at the National Religious Broadcaster’s International Christian Media Convention that the imam visited the museum with his family and later told Summers what he thought of the facility. "We had one of the imams from one of the mosques in Washington come and spend three hours [at the museum]; he brought his wife and five daughters," Summers said. "He saw me a week later and he told me that he had been there, which I knew, and I said, 'What did you think?' And he said, 'I'm telling you, every Muslim, they should come to this museum.'”[More]