Top 10 Religious Art Stories of 2012

ALPHA OMEGA ARTS
By Tahlib
Post #4, Artist Todd Fox's INSPIRE ME! profile
This year I created our first ever "Top 10 Religious Art Stories" of 2012 to see if there would be any surprises. I assumed that as Editor of the Alpha Omega Arts news blog, that I would already know which were the most popular. I was wrong. I was 10 out-of 10 times wrong! In doing this research, I learned that while you do certainly read controversial posts, that they don't come close to attracting the attention of those stories that inspire. Do you agree with the Top 10 Religious Art Stories of 2012?
  1. INSPIRE ME! Artist, William Blake
  2. Interview: Alex Grey's Visionary Art
  3. Movie Review: "Cloud Atlas"
  4. INSPIRE ME! Artist, Todd Dayton Fox
  5. Pakistani Military Sponsors Islamic Art Exhibition
  6. Rise of the Black Veil Among Ultra-Orthodox Jews
  7. Exhibit at Thanksgiving Point, Utah Focuses on Uplifting Art 
  8. Spencer Tunick's "Dead Sea"
  9. Nuns on a Bus T-Shirts, Now Available!
  10. RELIGIOUS ART | NEWS OF WEEK (Harold Finster)