"Adoration of the Magi" by Armando Adrian-Lopez of New Mexico

ALPHA OMEGA ARTS [AOPrize Finalist: Vote Here]
By Ernest Disney-Britton
Adoration of the Magi - 3D mixed media
NEW MEXICO---Armando Adrian-Lopez, a Mexican-born artist now residing in New Mexico, works primarily with two mediums, painting & 3D mixed-media. "My life is not separate from my art, my life is art; has always been art," says the artist. "I am self-taught and I believe we are all connected to everything and everyone. I am a spiritual storyteller; the narrative-symbolic allows me to tell a story in which I am not the sole interpreter." As is the desire of many artists, Armando considers the viewer their own interpreter. His work is unspoken, but prompts an internal dialogue that is particularly appropriate for today's holiday of Epiphany, aka "Three Kings Day."
Armando Adrian-Lopez in his studio in Abiquiu, New Mexico
Scott Markman, Studio Facilitator 
Armando Adrian-Lopez Studio 
PO Box 169 Abiquiu, NM 87510 
Studio 505-685-4585 
scottm@armandolopez.com