PNC Bank Assessment on 5306

To "deborah.tolliver@pnc.com"
,Fm: Gina Britton 
cc: Kaye Britton

Re: Property: 5306 Kenwood Rd

Dear Ms. Tolliver-

I am sending this e-mail with regards to the property located at 5306 Kenwood Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45227. It is owned by members of the Britton family, who are at this time deciding the future of this property. 

If possible, could you please contact Kaye Britton to set up a meeting with all of the family members to discuss what impact the new economic development will have on the area where the property is located. Kaye Britton's phone number is: (513) 628-3259 or e-mail: brittonky928@yahoo.com.


We located your contact info from the Madisonville Economic Development Council website.

Thank you,
Gina Britton


 From: deborah.tolliver@pnc.com
Date: May 20, 2010 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: Property: 5306 Kenwood Rd
To: Gina Britton
CC: Kaye Britton ; deborah@madisonvillebd.org

Gina,
I apologize getting back today. I wear many hats and was away from my office for several days.The economic development in this area is presently focusing on the Madison Road corridor. This is the reason you see some building coming down for future business development.

Interesting you should mention this. I was visiting the Stratford Retirement Complex the other day. That is a beautiful facility that individuals can come to live and retire. With that building right up the road from you,I can't believe that it will enhance your property value!

I looked at the house you listed. It is a quaint brick building built in 1875. The picture looked a little grainy and I couldn't tell anything definite from looking at the picture.

I also see that it appears to be listed as heir property. Five individuals listed. From a banking position that could be a problem if a loan was to be taken out on the property. All five would have to qualify for a loan. I ran into a situation like that last month here in Madisonville and I couldn't assist the family because of the way it was titled.

Anyway, I would be most interested in further discussion. Please call me.

Thank-you
Deborah C.Tolliver
Business and Economic Chair/ Madisonville
(513)271-3046

Comments

Tahlib said…
Gina thinks the woman intended to write it would definitely add value.

Popular Posts