Arts Calendar Assistant Job

To be totally honest, I did want this job. I liked the people and the focus. Will I never be the right fit for someone  in Indianapolis? I am bummed but maybe God trying to keep me focused? At least the turn-down note was genuinely nice.



fromJim Poyser 
toErnest Disney-Britton
ccLaura McPhee
dateFri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM
subjectour interview....
mailed-bynuvo.net


Ernest... our interview was a complete delight, but we're going to go w/ another applicant. I want to reiterate that we had a lot of talented applicants (as you can imagine in this economy!) and that we only invited into the office the very best.

We ended up choosing an applicant who's had years of ground level experience in the arts scene.

But we were very impressed by you and are grateful we were able to meet.

If you wouldn't mind, how about we get together when I return from vacation. Sometime in mid-to-late July let's get together for lunch, the three of us, and get to know each other better. We don't have any other jobs open at this time, but we'd like to figure out an excuse to get you out of the house.

;)

best,

Jim


Jim Poyser
Managing Editor/NUVO
3951 N. Meridian #200
Indpls. 46208

www.nuvo.net
Twitter: jimpoyser
Member: www.spj.org
Member: www.sej.org

Comments

Popular Posts