First Christian Assembly of God

www.fcacincinnati.org

Pastor Brandon Wilkes topic was Sight vs Vision. "Vision" is living in faith; believing what will come about through God. "Sight" is being held back by the doubts and obstacles of what we see before us. God gave the followers of Moses a vision of a new Land. They were excited but what they "saw" (big enemies) made them doubt the vision. God's response was that those men would never live in that great land. And it was so, the land was settled by "other" men who lived for the Vision + and not the Sight.


THE CALL of ABRAM:
(Gen 12:1-3)

The Lords had said to Abrham, "Leave your country, your people, and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.

I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you;

I will make your name great, and you will be blessing.

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse;

and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

OTHER NOTES:
Attendance: Renee, Mike, Camille (and kids); Greg, Mom and me.

I asked for prayer. Six people laid hands on me. I felt great heat. Power of God.

OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:

+ Sister, Mike and Camille were there.

+ Six people laid hands on me for prayer. I needed prayers to guide me on recommending whether A&O, Inc would be a for-profit or non-profit? I felt hot power.

+ Met Pastor Jeff's wife.

+ Stood for 30 minutes of music. At least it was good music.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Comments

Popular Posts