Testing Member Solicitation

Dear:
As you know, I am writing to invite you to join me on a journey with art. I believe that art can connect us across faiths and communities, and as executive director of the Alpha Omega Arts, Inc. one of the ways we are doing this is through our Sunday newsletter. Each week we synthesize the religious & spiritual news across the USA, and around the world and send it to our subscribers by email. The artists we cover are of many faiths: Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Islamic, etc. I hope you will join me on this journey as we explore what unites us through our art. To join me, follow the link below (or cut/paste into your browser) and simply enter your email address. It's that simple to join the journey. 

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=AlphaOmegaArts&loc=en_US

Comments

Popular Posts