Pastors Use the Art of Video to Transform Lives During Advent

AOA NEWS | OP-ED
By Ernest Britton

This weekend I discovered Advent Conspiracy, and it blew me away. It's not a religious group but it was founded by six US pastors. It's not an arts group, but they make amazingly creative use of video to tell their powerful story. They are simply a project to save lives during Christmas season, and year round. Their Twitter profile reads, "Advent Conspiracy is an international movement restoring the scandal of Christmas by substituting compassion for consumption," and they don't accept money. Instead they provide a bridge of inspiration for churches to sponsor humanitarian projects such a clean water. I shared this project with my church board last night, and I hope you will do the same with your own.

Comments

Popular Posts