Movie Review: "The Hunger Games"

ALPHA OMEGA ARTS
By Tahlib

As expected, when I saw "The Hunger Games" on Saturday night, the theater was packed with teen-age girls, but this is not a "teen movie," but a movie about a teenager. The lead is a strong young woman whose story is powerfully told. It's an inspirational, innovative movie for& males & females of all ages (well, except for my toddler daughter, but one day it will be). It also says a great deal about matters of faith, particularly: hope, love, sacrifice; and what happens to a godless society. I left lifted, as did the teen-age girls (& boys) in the house, and I hope they felt as grateful as I did for those who do practice love, hope and sacrifice.(Go see)

Comments

Anonymous said…
'Hunger Games' Triumphs at Box Office with 3rd biggest weekend...ever! http://on.wsj.com/H2cASi via @WSJ

Popular Posts