4,000 Year Old Tablet of God Flooding the World Predates Noah's Ark

ALPHA OMEGA ARTS
By TAHLIB
I do believe in Noah's Ark, and I admire artists who explore the themes of God's punishment and promise. That's also why I am looking forward to the upcoming Hollywood motion picture, "Noah" featuring Russell Crowe. I'm also going to visit, and have supported the fascinating effort in Kentucky to build a replica of Noah's Ark and I don't rule out the possibility that the Ark was round and from Mesopotamia. That all leads me to a new book, "The Ark Before Noah" by Dr. Irvin Finkel, a British Museum expert who seeks to decode the symbols on a 4,000 year old clay tablet detailing the story of Noah's Ark. The stories are all the same: Man was bad; God sent rain to destroy the bad people; and God protected one man to start the journey all over again. What's not to believe?

Popular Posts