In Conversation with Collector Alejandro Jassan

ART MONEY
The first work that I bought with Art Money was an IOUUOME show painting by Paul Rouphail (pictured above) at Smart Objects gallery in Los Angeles had shown.
Tell us a little about yourself and your collection? I am a contemporary art lover! I'm a director at Alexander Gray Associates gallery in New York City and I also curate independently and write for a number of publications including Elle Mexico. I am passionate about artists and their practice. I see my art collection as a gathering of work by people I respect. The only condition when buying an artwork is that I am picking the best example of the artist's practice, at least in my eyes, because I have the goal of amassing a collection worthy of being donated to a museum or institution one day. [More]

Popular Posts